Tales From the Crossroad
Edited by David Niall Wilson & David Dodd
Al Sarrantonio / Chet Williamson / Tom Piccirilli / Gerard Houarner / Steve Rasnic Tem
This book is available in the following formats. ¬†Please choose your preference from the rop-down menu below before proceeding to checkout.
ePub (Sony / Nook / iPad / Kobo)
Edited by David Niall Wilson & David Dodd, Tales From the Crossroad Volume 1 brings together ten short stories and five novel excerpts from a talented group of Crossroad Press authors. ¬†Consisting of obscure reprints and one original short story, plus chosen excerpts from the authors' novels, this is a great introduction to their work, as well as a valuable resource for locating their books. ¬†Each author's complete Crossroad Press catalog is linked in the book for your convenience.
- Simple & All Souls Day by AL Sarrantonio
- This, and That's the End of It & Woman in the Dark by Tom Piccirilli
- The Three Srangers & NOK (previously unpublished) by Gerard Houarner
- The Unasking & How to Survive a Fire at the Greenmark by Steve Rasnic Tem
- Jeaves & The Deteriorating Relations & "And So Will I Remember You" by Chet Williamson.
Exerpts from The Boy With Penny Eyes by Al Sarrantonio, Nightjack by Tom Piccirilli, The Beast Called Max by Gerard Houarner, The Book of Days by Steve Rasnic Tem and REIGN by Chet Williamson.
Walk out onto the Crossroad...take that eBook reader in hand...enter, and read.
Look for future volumes of Tales From the Crossroad available soon.